1 Day Group Photography Workshops. Held at the Beautiful National Trust Property: Polesden Lacey, Surrey.
How to get the best out of your camera!
The workshops are designed for all abilities.
· Learn how your camera works and how to control it. What happens when we stop using fully automatic!
· Understand what all the camera controls do and how they relate to one another:
o Shutter Speed
o White Balance
· Learn about the “creative” or scenario modes in your camera and how these relate to the above settings
· Understand the “Priority Modes” on your camera
· Find out about depth of field and how to control it to your advantage.
· Gain a greater understanding of composition and perspective.
· Learn about what your camera can cope with and what it cannot and strategies to get around this – (High Contrast or High Dynamic Range scenes – Use of RAW, HDR, filters etc).
· We will cover landscape, portraiture, action, and low light photography and any other genre you would like to discuss.
· Detailed notes will be given after the course to support the workshop and I will provide ongoing support if students have any questions after the event.
Workshops limited to 6 students.
27th February, 12th March, 23rd April, 14th May, 25th June, 23rd July, 13th August, 24th September, 22nd October, 12th November 2020
at £100.00 per person.
All bookings to be made directly with me.
Phone / email to book